Monday, September 8, 2008

Mails from Managing Editor - Picture.com

Mail - 1:
After thoroughly reviewing and discussing your photograph, I am pleased to inform you that our Selection Committee has advanced your contest entry, "Elements of nature," to semi-finalist in the International Open Amateur Photography Contest.

Mail - 2:
After thoroughly reviewing and discussing your photograph, I am pleased to inform you that our Selection Committee has advanced your contest entry, "Feel my love," to semi-finalist in the International Open Amateur Photography Contest.


I have got two mails from the Managing Editor Jeffrey Bryan from Picture.com. Two of my photo entries have been selected for the Semi Final in the International Photography Competition. I am really feeling good and it also boosts my confidence to learn more and more techniques in the photography.

0 comments: